Friday, September 26, 2008

I would just like to make a quick entry to post two amusing things I came across these past couple days.

The first is a video of a self cleaning toilet Tara found at a pub when we were in Naaldwijk:



The second amusing thing I witnessed was a mobile PUB! Joanna, Jurgen, Kasper, Charlotte, and I were standing outside when we heard this pumpin' music coming from down the road. Then this mobile bar rolls around the corner! There were like 10 people on it, all sitting around this bar in the middle, with a bartender and everything. And it was PEDAL POWERED! Each person had a set of pedals to pedal this thing down the road. They were all laughing, and raising their mugs. It looked like so much fun! Check it out for yourself!

I definitely want to try to get a group of people together to do this before I go back to Canada. I love that drinking in public is legal here!

Well, that is all for now. I hope that some of you found these tidbits as amusing as I did. =D

No comments: